[Vip-hh] St. Jude's

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 27 23:33:02 CST 2005

Nicole

Hey guys, I hope everyone had an awesome spring break.  We
are having our first event at St.Jude's this coming
Saturday, April 2nd.  We will be preparing, serving, and
cleaning up lunch for the homeless people there.  We will
also be handing out sack lunches to all of the people that
come.  This is a great event, and it gives you a chance to
interact with the people.  I need a lot of people for this
event.  We will be there from 9:30 am to 1 pm.  So we will
have two shifts.  The first shift will leave the Union at 9
am and be back at 11:30 am.  The second shift will leave the
Union at 11 am and be back and 1:30 pm.  Please let me know
if you are interested in coming at nmalvara at uiuc.edu.

Have a great week!

Nicole
nmalvara at uiuc.edu