[Vip-hh] Salt and Light volunteering!

kleu2 at uiuc.edu kleu2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 28 16:17:28 CST 2005

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had an awesome spring break!
I know there's already a ton of Hunger and Homelessness
volunteer opportunities this week but there's 2 more!
We will be going to Salt and Light food pantry twice this week.

Wednesday from 3:30-5. Meet at the Union circle drive at 3:15.
Saturday morning from 10-12. Meet at the circle drive at 9:45.

Please come and help out! Volunteering is always super fun and
rewarding. If you are interested in coming either day or BOTH
days, email me at kleu2 at uiuc.edu with your name and cell phone
number.

Have a great week everyone!

Karen Leu