[Vip-hh] VIP - St.Jude's

nmalvara at uiuc.edu nmalvara at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 3 19:35:39 CST 2005

Hi Guys and Girls,

I hope everyone had a great week!  The last volunteer
event went great, and we will be having the last one of the
semester at St.Jude's next Saturday, November 12th.

There will be two shifts for this event, the first from
9:15am to 11:45am.  The second from 11:15am to 2pm.  I need
8 people for each shift.  Transportation will be provided
and we will leave from the circle drive at the Union.

At St.Jude's we prepare the meal, serve the meal, and clean
up.  We also prepare and pass out bag lunches for people to
take with them.  It has always been a fun time, working
with the other volunteers and the people at St.Jude's.  We
need a lot of volunteers for this event, so feel free to
bring a small group or something.

Let me know if you are interested in one shift or both or
if you have any questions.

Have a good week!

Nicole