[Vip-hh] Salt & Light Event Tomorrow

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:55:16 CST 2005

Dear Students of the University,

I hope all is well with everyone today.  I just wanted to do
a little recruitment for tomorrow's event at Salt & Light
Food and Clothing Pantry.  For those of you who don't know
what it is, it's THE BEST, MOST NOBLE CAUSE KNOWN TO THE
CHAMPAIGN AREA!!  So if you're not busy tomorrow morning any
time from 8-12noon this Saturday(feel free to ask for a ride
at 10!) you can help out a great cause and even get some
exercise.  Free soda or pop too!  Notice how I'm trying to
appeal to all walks of life.  So please email me back and
let me know that you're going, and if you have any questions
I can always help...Thank you!

Sincerely,

Mike Hutson
Salt & Light Coordinator