[Vip-hh] H&H

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 15 21:43:41 CDT 2005

Hello H&Hers!

I know you have received several emails today already, but
bear with me...

Upcoming events:

Halloween Against Hunger: dress up, come out and go trick-or
    treating for cans! We need all the help we can get to
    go door to door on Halloween, as well as publicity
    beforehand. All cans collected will go the Eastern
    Illinois Foodbank. Please contact me at trumble at uiuc.edu.

Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week: This annual event
    will feature a hunger-related event every day of the
    week and will be held the week before Fall Break. The
    week will end with a food drive on Saturday. Mark
    your calendars!

Volunteering: TIMES Center (Monday, rydzewsk at uiuc.edu)
              Eastern Illinois Foodbank (Wed., sgilman2@)
              St. Jude's Catholic Worker House (Oct. 29,
                      nmalvara at uiuc.edu)

I am also attaching an awareness activity concerning food
stamps, sent by a national campaign. Please read and if you
would like to participate, follow the steps listed at the
bottom of the page.

That's all for now. Have a good week, everyone!

Whitney Trumble
Director, H&H
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.