[Vip-hh] Create art, Play with kids, Volunteer!

Whitney Chappell wchappel at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 17 00:10:51 CDT 2005

ATTENTION all artists and ESPECIALLY artists that like
children!

We are getting started with our volunteer program at the
Center for Women in Transition.

Every Wednesday we will be going to CWIT from 6-8ish to give
the kids an art lesson, do an interactive science experiment
with them, or put on concerts or shows of some sort.

This coming Wednesday, October 19th, we will be doing an art
project with the children. If you are good at art or have
any good suggestions on clay/ceramics/paintings we could do
with the kids, please email me with your ideas and sign up
to come along!

It's going to be a ton of fun, so get out your painting
smocks and volunteer!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Whitney Chappell
H&H Coordinator