[Vip-hh] First TIMES volunteering

rydzewsk at uiuc.edu rydzewsk at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 30 12:43:10 CDT 2005

Hello everyone.  H&H is finally getting the semester started
with plenty of fun volunteer activities.  So get into gear
and do what you love:  Helping others!

Our first trip to the TIMES center will be this upcoming
Monday October 3.  We will go serve dinner and interact with
the men staying there.  It's always a fun time, and the guys
love the chance to talk and joke with us.

Meet in the union circle drive at 5:30 on MONDAY OCT. 3
transportation will be provided (look for a minivan)
We will be back before 7 (probably 6:45 at the latest).
If interested please email me asap.  rydzewsk at uiuc.edu
Hope to see you there! Jen

P.S. we will be going every Monday for the rest of the
semester, so if you can't go next week, there will be plenty
of opportunities. :)