[Vip-hh] VIP volunteering- Eastern Illinois Foodbank

sgilman2 at uiuc.edu sgilman2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 29 01:26:10 CDT 2005

Hi everyone!
  I hope your semesters are going well.  The first Eastern
Illinois Foodbank volunteer date will be this Wednesday,
October 5th.  Meet in front of the Union, on Green St., at
3:10, transportation is provided.  We'll work from 3:30-5:30
and be back on campus by 6:00.  Email me at sgilman2 at uiuc.edu
if you want to come, and bring your friends!  We will be
volunteering every other Wednesday for the rest of the
semester, but I'll keep sending emails about that.  Remember,
Wednesday October 5th, 3:10 at the Union.  See you there!

Sara