[Vip-hh] Volunteer Opportunity This Saturday for Hunger and Homelessness!!!

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 27 23:51:30 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

If you are looking for something different and interesting
to do this Saturday, then I've got the thing for you.  On
Oct. 1st, which is this Saturday, from 8am-12 noon H&H we'll
be volunteering at the Salt & Light Food and Clothing Pantry
in Champaign.  I know 4 hours is a long time so we will have
two shifts from 8-10 and from 10-12 also.

Volunteers are needed to prepare food packages and hang
clothing, among other things.  Transportation will be
provided for both shifts to and from the pantry.  1st shift
will meet at the Circle Drive at the Union by 7:45 and 2nd
shift, at the same place, by 9:45.  If you want to stroll in
after a shift has already started you are more than
welcome.  Email me for the bus schedule and directions.

  If you have questions about Salt & Light, this Saturday,
H&H, or life in general, feel free to email me!  Any help
that you can give to such a wonderful organization will be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike Hutson
Salt & Light Coordinator