[Vip-hh] H&H

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 24 21:23:42 CDT 2005

Hello H&H Volunteers!

I'd like to welcome everyone again to Hunger and Homlessness
Projects.

and...Drum Roll Please...here are your Fall 2005
coordinators, in no particular order:

1. Salt and Light Food Pantry: Mike Hutson (mhutson at uiuc.edu)
2. Center for Women in Transition: Whitney Chappell
(wchappel at uiuc.edu)
3. St. Jude's Catholic Worker House: Nicole Alvarado
(nmalvara at uiuc.edu)
4. TIMES Center: Jennifer Rydzewski (rydzewsk at uiuc.edu)
5. Eastern Illinois Foodbank (EIF): Sara Gilman
(sgilman2 at uiuc.edu)
6. Projects International: Sara Gilman and Chris Schlosberg
(cschlos2 at uiuc.edu)

Congratulations to all the coordinators who were chosen!

Please contact any and all coordinators if you are in any
way interested in their agency/project.

I will be sending out regular emails to inform everyone
about upcoming events, etc.

Good luck, and welcome again to H&H!

Whitney Trumble
Director, H&H