[Vip-hh] Clothing Pantry this Thursday

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:13:30 CDT 2006

Dear Volunteers,

Please come out and help out those in need this thursday
(tomorrow) from 2-4pm.  We will be sorting clothing for Salt
& Light which helps give clothing to people in Champaign who
are at or below the poverty line.  You can make a difference
with just a short couple of hours.  Please write me at
mhutson at uiuc.edu if you are interested.  We will meet a few
minutes before 2pm.  I will have a van parked in front of
the Union in case you don't know what I look like, or
facebook stalk me, I don't care :)  Hopefully I will see you
tomorrow!

Thanks,

Mike Hutson
Hunger & Homelessness, Volunteer Illini Projects