[Vip-hh] Salt & Light this Thursday!

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 7 21:06:34 CST 2006

Dear volunteers,

I hope everything is going well for everyone with classes,
exams, and everything else going on.  I know it can be
crazy!  I've got a good opportunity for everyone to try and
unwind and that is Salt and Light this coming Thursday,
March 7th from 2-4pm.  You can help out the local Champaign
organization by helping to hang and sort clothing.  The
pantry and VIP would greatly appreciate your time!  Please
email me if interested, and plan on meeting at the circle
drive at the Union at 2pm (give or take 5 min.).

Thanks!

Mike Hutson
VIP, Hunger & Homelessness