[Vip-hh] VIP Hunger/Homelessness: Volunteer at St. Judes this Sunday

Shruti Gupta sgupta20 at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 10 15:03:20 CST 2006

Hi!

If you would like to volunteer at the St.Judes Soup Kitchen on Sunday,
November 12th from 9:00AM to 11:00/11:30AM, please send me an email (
sgupta20 at uiuc.edu)
We will be meeting at the Union Circle Drive at 8:45AM. It is an awesome
experience, and you get a chance to interact with individuals who are
homeless.

EVENT: ST. JUDES
WHAT: VOLUNTEERING AT THE SOUP KITCHEN
WHEN: MEET AT THE UNION CIRCLE DRIVE AT 8:45AM THIS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH
TRANSPORTATION: WILL BE PROVIDED THROUGH VIP
END: END AT 11:30AM
CONTACT: ME (SHRUTI) AT SGUPTA20 at UIUC.EDU

I can only take a limited amount of people, so email me as soon as possible.
Look forward to seeing you

--
Shruti Gupta
College of LAS