[Vip-hh] Eastern Illinois Foodbank

Steven Luu sluu2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 10 17:19:14 CST 2006

This is just a reminder about volunteering at Eastern Illinois Foodbank:

Wednesday, November 15th from 5pm-8pm

Meet at the Illini Union U-drive, the driveway on the north (facing Green St.)entrance of the Union).  Sorry if directions weren't specific last time!

We'll be helping them pack food for redistribution.  EIF is the largest supplier of food to pantries and homeless shelters in the southern part of Illinois, come and help out :D

Transportation is provided, bring a friend!

Any questions, feel free to e-mail me back or give me a call at 847-894-7974.