[Vip-hh] Salt and Light Clothing Pantry

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 2 13:58:05 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,

Salt and Light would appreciate your help this Thursday (Oct. 5th) from 2pm-4pm.  Because of the weather change, ppl have been donating tons and tons of clothes to Salt and Light.  VIP Hunger & Homelessness wants to bring volunteers over to help sort through all the donations, and I was hoping you all would come out and help me!  I get a lot of enjoyment out of it, and I promise you will too.  All you have to do is meet me out in front of Illini Circle a few minutes before 2pm on Thursday, I'll be driving a red minivan most likely.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me or call me!  I hope to see you there

Mike Hutson
VIP, Hunger and Homelessness Coordinator
(217)299-0642