[Vip-hh] Salt and Light this Thursday

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 10 07:29:11 CDT 2006

Hello everyone!  Please, please, please come out to Salt & Light this Thursday from 3-5pm.  There's hardly any work involved, and you'll feel really good about yourself helping so many people!  All you have to do is meet me at the Circle Drive on the North side of the Union at about 2:55pm on Thursday, October 12th.  I'll be driving a red Ford Minivan and sitting in the fire lane.  Just come hop in!  Please, if you have time come for just a couple hours and help out, we really need the volunteers!

Thanks,

Mike Hutson
Hunger and Homelessness Coordinator