[Vip-hh] Salt and Light Clothing

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 17 14:18:43 CDT 2006

People, there are loads and loads of clothing that needs sorted and prepared in order to help the people of Champaign.  I'm not kidding, you would be shocked to see the amount of donations that Salt and Light is getting lately, and they really need our help.  It is getting cold outside very fast, and some people are getting cold.  So please come out this Thursday, from 12-2pm to help out.  Email me if you can come, and then meet me a few minutes before at the Union Circle on the North side of the Union.  I'll be in a red ford minivan just outside the doors.  I'll see you then!

Sincerely,

Mike Hutson
Hunger and Homelessness, Coordinator