[Vip-hh] New time and date for Salt and Light

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 22 21:09:18 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the World Series right now.  I want to invite all of you to join me at Salt and Light this Tuesday (October 24th) from 2-4pm.  We still need as many people as possible to help battle poverty and the cold in Champaign.  I'll provide transportation from the Union Circle at about 1:55 and we'll be back around 4:15pm.

If you have any questions or if you want to come, please email me.  Have a great week!

Sincerely,

Mike Hutson
VIP Hunger & Homelessness Coordinator
(217) 299-0642