[Vip-hh] Volunteering at Eastern Illinois Foodbank

Steve Luu sluu2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 9 21:37:29 CST 2007

Hello everyone!
    Please respond to this e-mail if you were interested in volunteering
at the Eastern Illinois Foodbank on Saturday.  We were unable to reserve
a van so I had to borrow cars from my fraternity brothers.  Due to this
change of plans, please meet in front of the Illini Orange by the 6 Pack
at 9:40.  We will be picking people up from there and leaving at 9:50 so
please don't be late!  E-mail me back so I know who to look for.

Thanks in advance,

-Steve

--
Steve Luu