[Vip-hh] TIMES Center

Derek Vigil dvigil at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 10 17:54:43 CST 2007

My fellow VIPers,
    Hi, I am writing to see when would be a good time for people to volunteer at the TIMES Center. The time slot being used right now, Monday 2-4 pm, does not seem to be fitting into very many people's schedules, so if I could get your input as which time would be good that would great. Also, since we are trying to change the day up this week's volunteering at the TIMES Center will be canceled. I hope to get many e-mails from all of you telling when you want to come out and volunteer so we can really get going after spring break!

best

Derek