[Vip-hh] TIMES Center info

Derek Vigil dvigil at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 27 17:52:54 CDT 2007

VIPers,
    Hi, I was just writing to try to find a consensus on when would be a good time for people to come and volunteer at the TIMES Center. See below for more information on this exciting VIP opportunity.

What: volunteering, of course

Where: The TIMES (Transitional Initiatives and Men's Empowerment Services) Center. This is a place that is working to get homeless men back on their feet and re-integrated into society as productive citizens. It is basically a place of hope for those struggling in life and there will be no shortage of things for you to do to try and help out this great cause!

When: YOU decide. Just tell me when works for you during the week and we will work to find the best time for everyone to come out to help in this inspiring and meaningful work at the TIMES Center.

What (again): It depends on the time. We could be doing a variety of things, from organizing chess tournaments, to preparing and serving dinner, depending on the time we decide on.

Who: YOU! Just e-mail when works for you and start coming out the the TIMES Center next week.

I will send out the volunteering time once I get a consensus later in the week. Expect something coming your way around Friday or so. I look forward to seeing you at the TIMES Center next week!

thanks for your time

Derek Vigil, TIMES Center volunteer coordinator