[Vip-hh] Fwd: EVENTS!!

alyssa sassetti asasset2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 12 00:06:33 CST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alyssa sassetti <asasset2 at uiuc.edu>
Date: Nov 11, 2007 11:18 PM
Subject: EVENTS!!
To: vip-hh at lists.chambana.net, "sradler2 at uiuc.edu"
<sradler2 at uiuc.edu>, Mujtaba <mujtabaakhter at yahoo.com>, Steven Luu
<sluu2 at uiuc.edu>, "mhutson at uiuc.edu" <mhutson at uiuc.edu>, Shruti Gupta
<shrutigupt at gmail.com>, "C. V. Dracopoulos" <cdracop2 at uiuc.edu>, Kelle
Curran <kcurran2 at uiuc.edu>, kmccart3 at uiuc.edu, Amy L Sponsler
<sponsler at ad.uiuc.edu>, awilson5 at uiuc.edu, Dustin Schrader
<dschrad2 at gmail.com>, Rachel Dubrow <rdubrow2 at gmail.com>,
"aswik2 at uiuc.edu" <aswik2 at uiuc.edu>, "hholzer2 at uiuc.edu"
<hholzer2 at uiuc.edu>, "Liu, Maggie Meng-Yu" <mmliu2 at uiuc.edu>, Laura
Gangichiodo <lgangic2 at uiuc.edu>, lnoe2 at uiuc.edu

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder about our 2 big events this week! Tomorrow (Monday) is
our faces of the homeless panel discussion where 2 members of the
TIMES center will come and talk about their experience being homeless.
This will be in room 403 of the Union at 7pm

Tuesday we will have the Oxfam Hunger Banquet held at the YMCA on
Wright and Chlamers at 7pm.

Both these events will be great experience to learn more about poverty
and hunger in the world today as well as offer us all a chance to help
raise awareness about these causes.

Hope to see you all there!

Alyssa
--
Alyssa Sassetti
Junior in Early Childhood Education and Italian