[Vip-hh] EVENTS!!

alyssa sassetti asasset2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 11 23:18:52 CST 2007

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder about our 2 big events this week! Tomorrow (Monday) is
our faces of the homeless panel discussion where 2 members of the
TIMES center will come and talk about their experience being homeless.
This will be in room 403 of the Union at 7pm

Tuesday we will have the Oxfam Hunger Banquet held at the YMCA on
Wright and Chlamers at 7pm.

Both these events will be great experience to learn more about poverty
and hunger in the world today as well as offer us all a chance to help
raise awareness about these causes.

Hope to see you all there!

Alyssa
--
Alyssa Sassetti
Junior in Early Childhood Education and Italian