[Vip-hh] Hunger and Homeless Awareness Week

alyssa sassetti asasset2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 19 00:30:56 CDT 2007

Hey all,

Thank you to those who attended the meeting last night and here's a recap
for those who were unable to make it:

November 11-17 is HH Awareness Week and here is the tentative schedule of
events:

Tuesday- Faces of the Homeless Panel
Wednesday: Oxfam Hunger Banquet
All Week Events:
at all agencies--times still need to be set
food drive--details still in the making!

What I need from all you lovely volunteers is to e-mail me back as to which
events you would like to participate it--as many as you would like. I will
also need a PR team so if that interests you let me know. We want to make
this week a HUGE event so please tell friends to help out it is going to be
a lot of fun!! Once you e-mail me. I will pass your name onto the
coordinator in charge so you can start working more in depth with them about
the planning of all these lovely events! :)

thanks!!
alyssa

--
Alyssa Sassetti
Junior in Early Childhood Education and Italian