[Vip-hh] CWIT volunteer with kids

C. V. Dracopoulos cdracop2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 21 16:05:46 CDT 2007

Hey VIPers!

It's time to volunteer at Center for Women in Transition (CWIT)!  If you guys love little kids and want volunteer hours then I want to see you there!  What we do is hang out with the kids, do crafts, and really just have some fun and give their moms some free time to do errands.

So here's the break down:

We have a mandatory orientation on Tuesday, October 30th at 7 p.m.  I can provide rides to whoever needs them to get there.  This would NOT be our normal volunteering hours.  Usually we would volunteer on Sundays from 4-6 every 2 weeks or so.  If you absolutely want to do this but can't make the orientation for a fabulous reason then we can definitely work something out.  Just email/call me and let me know.

If you guys are interested in this, email me so I can give them a heads up of how many people are coming and make sure everyone has rides.  Sorry this is so long!  Thanks!!!

Christina

---

Christina V. Dracopoulos

College of LAS - Spanish & English