[Vip-seniorcitizens] Senior Citizen PROM!!!!!

Sydney Seguino seguino at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:48:15 CDT 2005

Ok, it's finally here: the Prom is this weekend. We will be
going to the Florida Avenue House from 1-5pm and there will
be two shifts 1-3 and 3-5 (or you can stay the whole time if
you'd like). The dance goes from 2-4 and so the first shift
will be the decorators and the second shift will be the
cleanup crew.

We will be having a cakewalk, bingo, and dancing. The theme
is Fun in the Sun so feel free to dress in your summer
apparel. So let me know if you are coming and need a ride or
if you are willing to drive people and what shift(s) you
want. Ok, everyone have a great week and I'll see you
Saturday!

-Sydney

 seguino at uiuc.edu