[Vip-seniorcitizens] Senir Prom

Sydney Seguino seguino at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:40:23 CDT 2005

This is just a reminder that we will be going to the Florida
Avenue House this Saturday. There will be 2 shifts from
either 1-3 or 3-5. Both shifts will have transportation
available to and from the Union. If you do need a ride,
please get there 10min before the departure time so that we
can leave on time. If you are driving yourself and have some
extra room, please meet us at the union as well and we will
drive together.

**If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to
email me or call me at 630.710.3200.

Ok, have a great weekend and I hope to see you all decked out
in your summer apparel tomorrow!!!

-Sydney Seguino
 Senior Citizens Director
 seguino at uiuc.edu