[Vip-seniorcitizens] Sunshine Jubilee

Sydney Seguino seguino at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:48:54 CDT 2005

Hey guys,

I wanted to thank those of you that attended the prom, it
was a success. And I apologize to any of you who came and
missed us -we were running late because we got stuck at
Meijer :(...

Sunshine Jubilee is Sunday, April 24th from 3-5PM at FRAT
park. This is a chance to recognize all the hard work you've
put in this year by having a picnic and some fun and a few
awards.
 *** PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS
VOLUNTEER RECOGNITION EVENT SO WE CAN PLAN TO BRING ENOUGH
FOOD! =) (The event is optional, but free food...)

Hope to see you all Saturday!

Let me know if you have any questions,
                        -Sydney