[Vip-seniorcitizens] New Night for Bingo!!!!

Sydney Seguino seguino at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 6 22:04:06 CST 2005

Hey guys,

I hope your semesters are going well and I would like to
point out that we have only two weeks until Spring Break
which is very exciting. Ok so we have some exciting news: we
have a new night to play bingo which is now Monday nights at
6:30. We will be going to Manor Care with our new coordinator
Satish Mohan- who is a lot of fun. If you are interested in
volunteering on Monday nights, please let me know and I will
put you on the list. As always, you are welcome whenever you
can come and we would love to see you. Have a great week,

                                     Sydney Seguino
                                     Senior Citizens Director
                                     seguino at uiuc.edu