[Vip-seniorcitizens] Wednesday Night Bingo

Sydney Seguino seguino at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 29 23:47:38 CST 2005

Hey guys,

I hope you had a great spring break and are enjoying this
amazing weather we've been having. I have some unfortunate
news, our Wednesday night coordinator, Suzanne, will be
unable to be coordinator for the remainder of the semester
as of right now. So that position is open to anyone who
would like to apply for it. In addition, tomorrow night
bingo is cancelled for those of you who usually attend, but
we will be going next week.
Also, please mark your calendars for April 16th for the
Senior Citizen Prom from 2-4. Its going to be good. We are
planning a manicure night for the Champaign County Care
Center, probably April 24, please let me know if you are
interested.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to
email me. And also, please apply for the coordinator
position! Sorry about the long email. Have a great week.

Sydney Seguino
Senior Citizens Director
seguino at uiuc.edu