VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 11 16:27:00 CST 2007

Hey everybody!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and the excitement of the Illini game! Senior Citizens has a volunteer event soon that I thought you may be interested in...

A field trip to the Krannert Center Museum is coming up on Wednesday, November 14th from 1:30 to 3pm. We have scheduled a tour guide to take us through the museum and the senior citizens are really excited about this trip!...So on Wednesday, let's meet outside the Union on the quad side at 1:15pm, and then we can walk over to the Krannert Center together. Thank you for volunteering your time to brighten the days of these senior citizens; it really means a lot to them. Also, please e-mail me back just to confirm that you can participate. Thanks again!

Megana Ballal
mballal2 at uiuc.edu