VIP: Senior Citizens Upcoming events

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 28 12:02:57 CST 2007

Good afternoon VIP members!
I hope you all had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving break, and there are only a few weeks left! But before the semester ends, we have a final chance for you to volunteer next week. On Sunday, December 9th, we can volunteer at Faith in Action's Chore Day. At this event, we will basically be helping senior citizens with everyday chores that they need our help with, such as raking leaves. I know it's a very busy time for everyone, but it will only take an hour or so on Sunday afternoon.  The senior citizens need our help, so please try to volunteer one more time before the break! Thanks for your interest!

Megana Ballal
mballal2 at uiuc.edu

Come out and spend some time this Friday with welcoming senior citizens at CIRCLE OF FRIENDS.  At this adult day care center, you can make someone's day cheerful by playing games, doing karaoke, or simply talking with the seniors of your community.  Transportation is provided and it's only from 1:30- 3 pm.  E-mail me at dpatel53 at gmail.com if you are interested.
--Darshil
dpatel53 at gmail.com