VIP: Senior Citizens SC Special Events

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 11 16:52:08 CDT 2007

Hello VIP volunteers!

My name is Megana Ballal, and I'm helping to coordinate special events for the Senior Citizens division of VIP. One of the main volunteer events we are interested in right now involves coordinating field trips for the residents of the
Circle of Friends home. Circle of Friends is an adult day center, and the field trips are in the afternoons from 1:30pm-3pm. By volunteering at this facility, we have the opportunity to talk to these senior citizens and brighten their days just by telling them about ourselves.

As of now, we would like to plan a visit to the Krannert Museum in early November. Available dates include Thursday, November 1st, or November 6-8. Even earlier, we can also help out with a trip to the Spurlock Museum on October 24th. If any of these dates work for you, please let me know ASAP! Thank you!

Enjoy the rest of your week. :)

Megana Ballal
mballal2 at uiuc.edu