VIP: Senior Citizens Manicures

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 16 00:59:50 CDT 2007

Hello all, this is Soojae, your VIP-SC Sunday Manicure coordinator.  I am here to inform you that we will be going to Champaign County nursing home this Sunday (Oct. 21).
Here is more info.

Where to come: Union Circle Drive (Green St. side Illini Union)
By when to come: Meet Soojae at 1:40 p.m.
For what?  Candies (I have my Halloween candies!), laughters, talks, and the ladies at the nursing home

As usual, we will come back by 3:40 at the latest (I promise!!!)

I hope everyone is having a great time (or are you counting days till Thanksgiving break like I am?).
See you all on Sunday!!!

-Soojae
<slee72 at uiuc.edu>