VIP: Senior Citizens Chore Day

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 18 21:50:10 CDT 2007

Hello Volunteers,
Quick volunteer opportunity this weekend...CHORE DAY with Faith in Action.  This Sunday the 21st we'll meet at Newman Residence Hall at 1:00 p.m.  We travel to various homes of seniors in the surrounding community and help out with whatever they need done around the house or in the yard.  This is a great hands-on activity with a great bunch of seniors.  Always a blast! Shoot me an email at jwincek2 at uiuc.edu if your able to attend.  Thanks and have a great weekend!
Jackie