VIP: Senior Citizens (no subject)

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 24 19:01:09 CDT 2007

REMINDER OF SOME FUN WEEKLY EVENTS!!

Hi everyone!!! It's me, Soojae again.
I am here to inform you that we will be going to Champaign County Nursing Home again this Sunday.
Come to Union Circle Drive(Green St. side of Union) by 1:40 and look for a marroon mini van.
I will be bringing everything including Halloween candies and I personally can guarantee that we will be back by 3:30.
See you on Sunday!!!
*Please e-mail me back if you are coming!!!*

-Soojae

Come out and spend some time this Friday with welcoming senior citizens at CIRCLE OF FRIENDS.  At this adult day care center, you can make someone's day cheerful by playing games, doing karaoke, or simply talking with the seniors of your community.  Transportation is provided and it's only from 1:30- 3 pm.  E-mail me at dpatel53 at gmail.com if you are interested.
--Darshil

"May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the needs of others with kindness and compassion." -- Thomas Jefferson