VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly reminder II (Thurs ~ Fri)

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 26 17:47:39 CST 2008

Hi everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
As promised, I am here to tell you what VIP-SC has for the second part of the week.  We are actually starting a new event, Fun with 1-on-1 this Friday.  Please come and support Winnie, our new coordinator for Friday.

Well... Here we go...

Thursday
BINGO, Urbana Care Center (6:30-7:45)
Contact: Alice(apihule2 at uiuc.edu), Christine(cpeter5 at uiuc.edu)
You will meet Alice & Christine at Illini Union Circle Drive at 6:20.
BINGO, Carle Arbours
Contact: Soojae (slee72 at uiuc.edu)
This week, Soojae will be subbing for Lauren and be going to Thursday night BINGO at Carle Arbours.  She will have tons of candies!!!  Come at Union Circle Drive at 6:30 p.m. and look for Soojae in the big green van.

Friday
Fun with 1-on-1, Circle of Friends
Contact: Winnie(wlee52 at uiuc.edu)
Hi everyone! My name is Winnie Lee and I am the coordinator for Friday - Circle of Friends.  We are going to meet at 1:00 PM at the Union this Friday. Please join us in this fun volunteer event.  We will be back on campus at around 3:30pm. Hope to see you on Friday.

Also, don't forget that about Rachael's BINGO night (today) and Nate's BINGO night (tomorrow).  For more information of these events, please refer to our weekly reminder I.

Have a great week and I hope see tons of you helping seniors!!

-Soojae