VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Help needed

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 27 23:42:17 CST 2008

Hi, everyone, this is Soojae.
Well... I am here to tell you about an event that needs your help.  If you can help them out, please e-mail me by Friday night.

This is what I got...

I'm in desperate need of some volunteers for the Holy Cross, Troop 9 Boy Scout Merit Badge Seminar next Saturday, March 1st.

Volunteers will assist with a variety of tasks, but mostly they will help the instructors in the various classrooms (electronics, astronomy, criminal justice, engineering, etc.)    They will help keep the boys on task, assist with group projects or demonstrations and offer general assistance to the instructors.

I'm looking for as many volunteers as you can generate.  I realize that this is the day after the unofficial St. Patrick Day celebration -- which is why I can't get enough of the U of I APO volunteers.   I will need volunteers at Holy Cross School (in Champaign) by 7:30 a.m. and all classes are over by 5:00 p.m.     If someone can't commit for the whole day, I can still use them for 1/2 day sifts.  I just need "confirmed" bodies.

Lunch is provided for volunteers (and snacks are available through out the day).

Since this event is only one week away I would appreciate it if you could respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathleen Atchley
Membership Director
AOCS
Phone: 217-359-2344
Fax: 217-351-8091
www.aocs.org

***Have a nice day tomorrow, everyone.  Keep warm!!! -Soojae