VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder 2 (Thursday - Sunday)

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 4 14:23:17 CST 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae.
I hope everyone is having a great week.
As usual, I will tell you what VIP-SC has in store for you.

Today --> BINGO night and Musical Concert are canceled due to the snow.

Thursday
 BINGO, Urbana Care Center (6:30-7:45)
Contact: Alice(apihule2 at uiuc.edu), Christine(cpeter5 at uiuc.edu)
You will meet Alice & Christine at Illini Union Circle Drive at 6:10.
BINGO, Carle Arbours
Contact: Lauren (slee72 at uiuc.edu)
Thursday night Bingo at Carle Arbours will be this Thursday from 7pm-8pm! Meet us at the Union Circle Drive at 6:35pm (look for our big van) if you'd like to join us!
-Lauren Greener"

Friday
Fun with 1-on-1, Circle of Friends
Contact: Winnie(wlee52 at uiuc.edu)
Hi everyone! My name is Winnie Lee and I am the coordinator for Friday - Circle of Friends.  We are going to meet at 1:00 PM at the Union this Friday. Please join us in this fun volunteer event.  We will be back on campus at around 3:30pm. Hope to see you on Friday.

*****Note!!! This week, we will not be going to Champaign County Nursing Home for Manicure.
     Remember, no volunteering tonight even if you really really really want to go.  It's not safe tonight!!!

Have a great week.

-Soojae