VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #2

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:47:53 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae.
I hope everyone is enjoying a great weather today.
Anyway... I am here to tell you what VIP-SC has for the second half of the week.

Thursday
BINGO, Urbana Care Center (6:30-7:45)
Contact: Alice(apihule2 at uiuc.edu), Christine(cpeter5 at uiuc.edu)
You will meet Alice & Christine at Illini Union Circle Drive at 6:20 p.m..
BINGO, Carle Arbours
Contact: Lauren (slee72 at uiuc.edu)
Thursday night Bingo at Carle Arbours will be this Thursday from 7pm-8pm! Meet us at the Union Circle Drive at 6:35pm (look for our big van) if you'd like to join us!
-Lauren Greener"

Friday
Fun with 1-on-1, Circle of Friends
Contact: Winnie(wlee52 at uiuc.edu)
Hi everyone! My name is Winnie Lee and I am the coordinator for Friday - Circle of Friends.  We are going to meet at 1:00 PM at the Union this Friday. Please join us in this fun volunteer event.  We will be back on campus at around 3:30pm. Hope to see you on Friday.

Well... This is it for this week.
Thank you for volunteering with us for the first half of the Spring 2008.

Have a graet Spring Break!!!

-Soojae