VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #2

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 25 19:58:01 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae.
As usual, I am here to tell you what VIP-SC has in store for the second half of the week.

Thursday
BINGO, Urbana Care Center (6:30-7:45)
Contact: Alice(apihule2 at uiuc.edu), Christine(cpeter5 at uiuc.edu)
You will meet Alice & Christine at Illini Union Circle Drive at 6:20 p.m..
BINGO, Carle Arbours
Contact: Lauren (slee72 at uiuc.edu)
Thursday night Bingo at Carle Arbours will be this Thursday from 7pm-8pm! Meet us at the Union Circle Drive at 6:35pm (look for our big van) if you'd like to join us!
-Lauren Greener"

Friday
Fun with 1-on-1, Circle of Friends
Contact: Winnie(wlee52 at uiuc.edu)
Hi everyone! My name is Winnie Lee and I am the coordinator for Friday - Circle of Friends.  We are going to meet at 1:00 PM at the Union this Friday. Please join us in this fun volunteer event.  We will be back on campus at around 3:30pm. Hope to see you on Friday.

Saturday
Musical Concert, Champaign County Nursing Home 3:30 - 4:10
Contact: Kandice (hardney2 at uiuc.edu)
If you missed our first Musical Concert, this is your chance to come and enjoy nice company of seniors and good music. Girls Next Door will sing for the seniors at the nursing home this time. If you want to join us, come to the Illini Union Circle Drive by 3:10 p.m.

Sunday
Manicure, Champaign County Nursing Home 2:00 - 3:00
Contact: Nicole (npapage2 at uiuc.edu)
Hello VIP Volunteers!
I hope you all had a wonderful spring break!  Just wanted to let you know that we will be going to Champaign County nursing home for Sunday manicures on Sunday, March 30th from 2:00-3:00 pm.  We will meet in the union circle drive at 1:30 pm, and I will be driving all of us to the nursing home.  This event is lots of fun, so take a study break and come out to volunteer!  Hope to see you next Sunday!  :

Well, this is all for this week.  If you want to volunteer tomorrow, don't forget about Nate's Wed. BINGO tomorrow night.

Have a nice day.

-Soojae