VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #1

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 30 21:00:10 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
I am here to tell you what is going to happen in VIP-SC between Monday and Wednesday.

Monday
***Mon. Fun & Games, Champaign County Nursing Home
Contact: Katie, valleau2 at uiuc.edu
Hi everyone! My name is Katie Valleau and I am the coordinator for Monday night Fun and Games at Champaign County Nursing Home.  We meet at the Union at 6:25pm on Mondays and head over to the nursing home to play games with the residents for an hour.  They love to see our bright smiling faces every week!  We will be back on campus by 8pm.

Tuesday
***Musical Concert, Urbana Care Center, Rip Chords
Contact: Megana (mballal2 at uiuc.edu)
We will be going to Urbana Care Center with Rip Chords to have a fun time with seniors.  If you would like to come and help seniors going back to their rooms after the concert, please e-mail Megana.
***Tues. BINGO, Manor Care
Contact: Rachael, rgortow2 at uiuc.edu
Hi Guys, it's Rachael, your coordinator for Tuesday night bingo! We will be going to play bingo this Tuesday. If you want to come with, just show up at the Union Circle Drive
off of Green Street at 6:20 and look for me in a marron mini-van. We will go play bingo at the nursing home and be back by 7:40 at the latest. I hope to see some of you there!

Remember that we will not be going to Champaign County Nursing Home for BINGO this week since it is the first week of the month.

I wish all of you a great week!!!

-Soojae