VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC - Weekely Reminder #1

VIP Senior Citizens slee72 at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 5 00:00:39 CDT 2008

 Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Well, if you are working whole
weekend, why don't you take a break and join us for fun time with seniors?
These are what VIP-SC can offer this week.

*Sunday: Manicure, Champaign County Nursing Home, 2:00 - 3:00* Sunday
Manicures at Champaign County Nursing Home from 2-3 PM
Want to socialize and show off your manicure skills?
Come to Union Circle Drive at 1:40 PM and we'll set
off to brighten the days of some welcoming and grateful seniors
Contact: Danielle
daniellemullendore at gmail.com

*Monday: Fun&Games, Champaign County, 6;45 - 7:45
*Tired of studying so hard? Take a study break and come out to volunteer...
 We will meet at the union circle drive at 6:20 pm, and we should be back on
campus a little after 8:00 pm.   The residents really look forward to seeing
us!
Contact: Nicole (npapage2 at illinois.edu)

*Tuesday: BINGO, Manor Care, 6:30 - 7:30*
Hi Guys! It's Rachael and I coordinate Tuesday night bingo at 6:30. If you
would like to help out and brighten someone's
day, you can show up at the circle drive at the Union (the one that touches
Green Street) at 6:15 and look for a van with a sign that says, "VIP BINGO
6:30". Hope to see you there!
Contact: Rachael (rgortow2 at illinois.edu)
 *Tuesday:  BINGO, Carle Arbours, 7:00- 8:00*
If you'd like a break from homework on Tuesday nights, come out and play
bingo with us at Carle Arbours! Meet me, Lauren (greener2 at illinois.edu), at
the Union Circle Drive by 6:40pm and we will volunteer from 7-8pm. Hope to
see you all then :)
Contact: Lauren (greener2 at illinois.edu)

*Wednesday: BINGO, Champaign County, 6:45 - 7:45*
Hey everybody,
Nate here with VIP, encouraging anyone who is free on Wednesday night to
join us at Champaign County to play BINGO with the senior citizens from
6:45pm to 7:45pm!  If you want to come, send me an email and meet me at the
Union Circle at 6:20pm - look for the van!
Contact: Nate Bubb (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

***VIP-SC is currently looking for any performing talents who would like to
brighten seniors' day.  Any talents including dancing, singing, playing
musical instruments, etc are welcomed.  If you would like to have more
information, please e-mail Soojae (slee72 at illinois.edu), Anthony (
adeleon88 at gmail.com), or Kandice (hardney2 at illinois.edu).

Well, this is it!!!  Have a nice weekend!!!