VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #2

VIP Senior Citizens slee72 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 7 15:51:09 CDT 2008

*Hello everyone, this is Soojae.*
*Well, it's raining... I hope everyone is not soaked too much... I think a
fall day like this (rainy and cold) makes one less cheerful.  Well, if you
want some more energy to cheer you up this week, even more than the
Homecoming Week can offer, why don't you join us for a BINGO, Wii Bowling or
a manicure???  VIP-SC sure has tons of excitement this week, so check it
out!!!*
**
*Wednesday: BINGO, Champaign County Nursing Home, 6:45 - 7:45 p.m.*
Hey everybody,
Nate here with VIP, encouraging anyone who is free on Wednesday night to
join us at Champaign County to play BINGO with the senior citizens from
6:45pm to 7:45pm!  If you want to come, send me an email and meet me at the
Union Circle at 6:20pm - look for the van!
Contact: Nate Bubb (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

*Thursday: BINGO #1, **Urbana Care Center, 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.*
For those of you who can't get enough of BINGO, this is the one for you.
 Meet Christine at Union Circle Drive at 6:20 p.m.  She will be there with a
van (red or silver).
Contact: Christine or Sophia
cpeter5 at illinois.edu, scryns2 at illinois.edu
*BINGO #2, Prairie Winds at Urbana, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.*
If you are a big fan of BINGO, please join Soojae for BINGO at Prarie Winds
at Urbana.  Just come to the Circle Drive, Illini Union by 6:00 p.m. and we
go together!!!
Contact: Soojae
slee72 at illinois.edu

*Friday: Our Day OFF!!!*
**
*Saturday: **Wii Bowling, Prairie Winds at Urbana, 2:00 - 3:00
*Please meet Richard and Soojae at Union Circle Drive.
We will leave at 1:40 p.m. and come back around 3:30 p.m.
Contact: Richard
rwkim2 at illinois.edu

*Sunday: Manicure, Champaign County Nursing Home, 2:00 - 3:00* Sunday
Manicures at Champaign County Nursing Home from 2-3 PM
Want to socialize and show off your manicure skills?
Come to Union Circle Drive at 1:40 PM and we'll set
off to brighten the days of some welcoming and grateful seniors
Contact: Danielle
daniellemullendore at gmail.com

****VIP is now looking for new directors.  If you would like to become a
director of VIP, please drop by VIP office at the second floor of Illini
Union (it's within the RSO complex) and pick up an application.  I also can
send you an application through e-mail, so if you would like to fill out an
application, you may e-mail me for an application.  If you have any
questions regarding a director's job, please feel free to contact me at any
time or stop by VIP office and meet with the directors!!!*
**
*Well... This is it for today, dear volunteers!!! I wish everyone a great
day. *^v^**
**
****By the way, I am trying to go BLUE and ORANGE this week. If you have any
suggestions about color scheme of next week's e-mails, please let me know.*
**
*-Soojae*
**