VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder 1

Soojae Lee slee72 at illinois.edu
Sat Sep 13 21:22:11 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
Well, it's getting colder and stores started selling Halloween deocrations; the fall must be coming.

As the weather gets colder, senior citizens around us need us to warm up their heart and brighten up their days.  So, here is what VIP-SC has for Sunday - Wednesday.
Sunday: This is the second week of the month.  So, no manicures.
Monday: Fun & Games, 6:45 - 7:45, Contact: Nicole (npapage2 at illinois.edu)
Just wanted to let you all know that we will be going to the Champaign County nursing home on this coming Monday evening for Fun and Games Night!  We will meet at the union circle drive at 6:20 pm, and we should be back on campus a little after 8:00 pm.  So take a study break and come out to volunteer... the residents really look forward to seeing us!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Tuesday: BINGO, Manor Care 6:30 - 7:30, Contact: Soojae
(slee72 at illinois.edu)
Well, I guess I will be volunteering on Tuesday!!!  Just meet me (girl with a pony tail and a van) at Circle Drive at 6:15 p.m.  As usual, I will have candies!!!

BINGO, Carle Arbours, 7:00 - 8:00, Contact: Lauren (greener2 at illinois.edu)
If you would like to play BINGO but cannot make to the Circle Drive by 6:15, here is another chance for you!!!  Come to Union Circle Drive by 6:40 p.m. and meet Lauren for a fun night with BINGO!!!
Wednesday: BINGO, Champaign County, 6:30 - 7:30, Contact: Nate (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)
Nate will be going to Champaign County Nursing Home to play BINGO.  This is going to be one of larger BINGO games that we have, so please come to Union Circle Drive by 6:10 p.m. and meet with Nate.

Well, this is all VIP-SC has for Sun - Wed.  Please don't forget to e-mail each coordinator if you want to come to any of the events.  Have a great Sunday!!! I will look forward volunteering with you!!!

-Soojae