VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #2

Soojae Lee slee72 at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 17 00:02:27 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
Well, it's the exam season.  I know... It sucks!!!  Anyway, for those of you have an exam or two (or three...ㅠㅠ) I wish you a great luck.  Anyway, this is what VIP-SC has from Wednesday and Saturday.
Wednesday BINGO, Champaign County, 6:45 - 7:45
Hey everybody,
Nate here with VIP, encouraging anyone who is free on Wednesday night to join us at Champaign County to play BINGO with the senior citizens from 6:45pm to 7:45pm!  If you want to come, send me an email and meet me at the Union Circle at 6:20pm - look for the van!
Contact: Nate Bubb
nbubb2 at illinois.edu
Thursday BINGO, Urbana Care Center, 6:30 - 7:45
For those of you who want to get more BINGO, here is one for you.  Meet Kandice at Union Circle Drive at 6:10 p.m.  She will be with a van (red or silver).
Contact: Kandice
hardney2 at illinois.edu
BINGO, Prairie Winds at Urbana, 6:30 - 7:30
Well, if you want to play BINGO and want to get out of campus a little bit, come to Prairie Winds at Urbana BINGO night. Meet Nate and Danica (she is our new coordinator) at Union Circle Drive at 6:00 p.m.  It's really nice place and not that far away from campus!!!
Contact: Danica
dbaron2 at illinois.edu
Friday: After two BINGOs on Thursday, we deserve a break!
Saturday Wii Bowling, Prairie Winds at Urbana 2 - 3 p.m.
Do you need an excuse to play Wii bowling on Saturday afternoon?  Well, here is one for you.  Just meet Danielle, Richard (they are new coordinators!!!), and me at Union Circle Drive at 1:30 p.m.
Contact: Danielle or Richard
mullend1 at illinois.edu or rwkim2 at illinois.edu