VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #1

Soojae Lee slee72 at illinois.edu
Sat Sep 27 22:26:10 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
Well, for me the past week has been crazy!!! Exams, projects, homework, etc... Our work never ends!!!  Anyway, why don't you take a little break and join us for a fun time with seniors?  This is what VIP-SC has for this week!!!
Sunday: Manicure, Champaign County, 2 - 3
Would you like to chat with ladies at nursing home while showing off your manicuring skills?  If so, please meet Soojae at Union Circle Drive at 1:40 p.m.  It usually involves tons of chatters and nice laughters and I will bring some candies!!!
Contact: Soojae (slee72 at illinois.edu)
Monday: Fun&Games, Champaign County, 6;45 - 7:45
Tired of studying so hard? Take a study break and come out to volunteer...  We will meet at the union circle drive at 6:20 pm, and we should be back on campus a little after 8:00 pm.   The residents really look forward to seeing us!
Contact: Nicole (npapage2 at illinois.edu)
Tuesday: BINGO, Manor Care, 6:30 - 7:30
Hi Guys! It's Rachael and I coordinate Tuesday night bingo at 6:30. If you would like to help out and brighten someone's day, you can show up at the circle drive at the Union (the one that touches Green Street) at 6:15 and look for a van with a sign that says, "VIP BINGO 6:30". Hope to see you there!
Contact: Rachael (rgortow2 at illinois.edu)
Tuesday: BINGO, Carle Arbours, 7:00- 8:00
If you'd like a break from homework on Tuesday nights, come out and play bingo with us at Carle Arbours! Meet me, Lauren (greener2 at illinois.edu), at the Union Circle Drive by 6:40pm and we will volunteer from 7-8pm. Hope to see you all then :)
Contact: Lauren (greener2 at illinois.edu)
Wednesday: BINGO, Champaign County, 6:45 - 7:45
Hey everybody,
Nate here with VIP, encouraging anyone who is free on Wednesday night to join us at Champaign County to play BINGO with the senior citizens from 6:45pm to 7:45pm!  If you want to come, send me an email and meet me at the Union Circle at 6:20pm - look for the van!
*** Nate will not be able to make to this Wed. But I will be there!!! Please come and join me for a fun night!!!
Contact: Soojae (slee72 at illinois.edu)