VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #2

VIP Senior Citizens slee72 at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:47:21 CDT 2008

*Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.  Well, I am now trying our new
gmail account!!! I hope you like it.*
*The weather got very pretty and cooler.  If you would like to get out of
campus for a while, why don't you join us???*
*Here are what we have for all of you from Wed to Sun.*
**
*Wednesday: BINGO, Champaign County Nursing Home, 6:45 - 7:45 p.m.*
Hey everybody,
Nate here with VIP, encouraging anyone who is free on Wednesday night to
join us at Champaign County to play BINGO with the senior citizens from
6:45pm to 7:45pm!  If you want to come, send me an email and meet me at the
Union Circle at 6:20pm - look for the van!
Contact: Nate Bubb (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

*Thursday: BINGO #1, **Urbana Care Center, 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.*
For those of you who can't get enough of BINGO, this is the one for you.
 Meet Christine at Union Circle Drive at 6:20 p.m.  She will be there with a
van (red or silver).
Contact: Christine or Sophia
cpeter5 at illinois.edu, scryns2 at illinois.edu
*BINGO #2, Prairie Winds at Urbana, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.*
If you are a big fan of BINGO, please join Soojae for BINGO at Prarie Winds
at Urbana.  Just come to the Circle Drive, Illini Union by 6:00 p.m. and we
go together!!!
Contact: Soojae
slee72 at illinois.edu

*Friday: Our Day OFF!!!*
**
*Saturday: **Wii Bowling, Prairie Winds at Urbana, 2:00 - 3:00
*Please meet Richard and Soojae at Union Circle Drive.
We will leave at 1:30 p.m. and come back around 3:30 p.m.
Contact: Richard
rwkim2 at illinois.edu

*Sunday: Manicure, Champaign County Nursing Home, 2:00 - 3:00* Sunday
Manicures at Champaign County Nursing Home from 2-3 PM
Want to socialize and show off your manicure skills?
Come to Union Circle Drive at 1:40 PM and we'll set
off to brighten the days of some welcoming and grateful seniors
Contact: Danielle
daniellemullendore at gmail.com

****VIP-SC is currently looking for more coordinators.  Possible two
positions are still available.  If you would like to take a leadership
position in VIP-SC, please contact Soojae
(**slee72 at illinois.edu*<slee72 at illinois.edu>
*) by this Thursday afternoon.  *
**
*Well, this is it, dear volunteers!!!  Have a great rest of the week.  I
wish great luck for those of you still have some exams to take!!!*
**
*-Soojae*
**