VIP: Senior Citizens Last Events!

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 27 16:05:24 CDT 2009

Hi to all the Senior Citizen volunteers out there! This is our last week of volunteering for the semester! I want to thank everyone who volunteered with us this semester! We really had an awesome semester and we made a huge difference in the lives of all the residents that we helped. A special thank you to Joe Walsh, who was our volunteer of the year!  Remember to email the coordinator for the day you want to go telling them that you will be there, show up at the Union Circle Drive (it is connected to Green Street) at the time listed below, and look for a large red cargo van or a silver mini van that has a sign saying 'VIP Senior Citizens' in the window. If you have any questions, please email me (rgortow2 at illinois.edu) or the coordinator for the day you want to volunteer on. (If you want to be removed from this email list, please send me an email telling me what email address you want taken off the list.)

*Remember that we are having our gift card give away for the month of April.This is your last chance to volunteer as much as possible and possibly win a 20$ gift card!*

Monday (April 27) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:20 PM
Fun and Games - 6:45-7:45- Coordinator Danielle (mullend1 at illinois.edu)

Tuesday (April 28) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:35 PM
Bingo – 7:00-8:00 – Coordinator Lauren(greener2 at illinois.edu)

Wednesday (April 29) – Be at the Circle Drive by 6:15 PM
Bingo – 6:45-7:45 – Coordinator Nate (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

Thursday (April 30) – Be at the Circle Drive by 6:00 PM
Bingo – 6:30-7:30 – Coordinator Toni and Archana (tespina2 at illinois.edu and kanteti2 at illinois.edu)

Saturday (May 2) - Be at the Circle Drive by 1:45 PM
Wii Bowling - 2:00-3:00 - Coordinator Richard and Sophia (rwkim2 at gmail.com and scryns2 at illinois.edu)

Sunday (May 3) -Be at the Circle Drive by 1:35 PM
Manicures - 2:00-3:00 - Coordinator Nicole (napapage2 at illinois.edu)

Thanks again for an awesome semester, and I hope to see everyone next semester!!