VIP: Senior Citizens More Events

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 20 15:33:55 CDT 2009

Hi guys! I know your inboxes are being bombed with VIP stuff right now and I'm really sorry for that! I just wanted to encourage you to come to the Sunshine Jubilee, the event which you got two invitations for yesterday. Also, there will be an event this Thursday with the Hunger and Homelessness Project that might be fun to attend. Here are the details:

VIP Hunger and Homelessness is having an awareness event this Thursday, April 23rd at 7pm called Food for Thought. It will be a Hunger and Homeless interactive event made to promote the awareness of homelessness locally and globally.

Name: Food for Thought
Date: April 23rd at 7pm
Place: Bevier Hall, Room 249
          905 S Goodwin Ave
          Urbana, IL 61801
Event will include:
- Free food
- Speaker
- Q&A session (prizes!)
- Raffle (prizes!)*
*A raffle ticket will be exchanged for a non-perishable food item or clothes! The proceeds will be donated to the Champaign Salvation Army. They are especially in need of men's larger pant sizes and kids clothing, but will accept anything. Bring multiple donations and receive multiple tickets!

RSVP on Facebook. Search "Food for Thought" in the search bar.
OR RSVP at vip.hunger.homeless at gmail.com

If anyone is interested in helping out with this event or if you have any questions, please email me at vip.hunger.homeless at gmail.com.

Thanks and hope to see you all Thursday!

Alefiyah Master
VIP Hunger and Homelessness Director